Saturday 11 October 2014

Big Gig Page 14



Back                     Next                     First

WHAT'S UP CHINA?

Like the comic?
Great!

But seriously though, thanks for the wievs.

Awesome!

Other guys, sup.
I lied about the gallery.

Not in the traditional sense, of course.
I have a physics exam on Thursday n' I wanna ace it while the lessons are easy.

Saw a friend wearing a Led Zeppelin T-Shirt.
And that son of a **** won't give it to me!

IF HE HAD A DIRE STRAITS SHIRT; I'D BEAT THIS HIS ASS RIGHT NOW.
JK, i could never hurt his donkey.

For all of you non-native English speakers out there (like me) ass is an old word for donkey.

And that concludes our English lesson.

So guys!(and girls)

I know this comic isn't as awesome as half the stuffs on anything else pretty much, but I made this as an experiment. So don't get mad if things get a little weird.

Also if a page is late, it's school related.

ROLL OUT!


No comments :

Post a Comment