Saturday 8 August 2015

Big Gig Page 25 (Issue #2)


Back     Next    First


After this homage to the Rolling Stones we'll move on.


I CAN'T GET NO!
*riff*
SATISFACTION!

Heya!

New page is up.
This is my favourite page so far.
I love young Nigel's face.

Also, this is the page that made me pull out my hair the most.
This was the original page, but the paper creased, so I started over again, but it didn't look as good so here we are.

Whoop-de-doo.


I was browsing a lot of webcomics lately, and I got so confused with the genderless characters. 
I mean, I get it, but why use they/them? Since I'm not a native English speaker, it confused the crap out of me.

Anywho, the newsletter was a bust, so I moved the updates to twitter. There I'll tell you when a page is late,up and etc.

Thank you clever nick name, for your support! 


No comments :

Post a Comment